Many school districts have been in the position of having to evaluate a threat made by a student, staff member, parent or member of the community. We know that managing threats of violence, aggressive conduct, or other inappropriate or dangerous behaviors in the school or university environment requires specialized expertise.
WGI's team of Threat Assessment Professionals have years of specialized expertise and proven experience in safely guiding our educational sector clients through the threat assessment and threat management process. Our threat assessment professionals include Certified Threat Managers, retired law enforcement professionals, and a staff of Forensic Psychologists and Security Personnel with years of school and workplace threat management experience.
Workplace Guardians’ experienced consultants can:
- Assess threats from a student, staff, parent or other threatened violence
- Outline intervention options and strategies
- Provide safe and practical approaches to problem situations
- Offer consultative help for:
- Fights and aggressive behaviors
- Weapons in the workplace
- Internet and social media threats
- Stalking awareness and response
- Domestic violence in the workplace
*In an emergency, call 911 immediately.
Call us today at 800.213.0276 or complete the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.